- Operate DCS control console to coordinate and regulate process variables and to direct flow rates of various process and utility streams according to prescribed schedules.
- Read processing schedules, operating logs, test results of samples, and laboratory recommendations to determine changes in equipment controls required to produce specified quantity and quality of product.
- Set controls to adjust process variables, such as flows, temperatures and pressures.
- Responsible for recording, compiling, reporting and documenting operating data, and monitoring process indicators.
- Coordinate the start-up, shut-down (normal & emergency) and normal operations with lead operator and field operators.
- Perform basic calculations for determining process parameters and material balances.
- Responsible for preparation such as plant isolation etc., for day-to-day maintenance work.
- Work directly with the foreign experts in the transfer of technical advice during the initial periodof operation.
- Maintain safe and stable operation
- Plant productivity improvement
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ashita Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Ashita Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.